Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Missing Mojo

This seems to be a common theme among a lot of us lately....Where has my workout Mojo gone? I was kicking ass...then went on vacation, then got sick...now it's a struggle to get myself to the gym. I don't have to drive DBF to work in the morning these days, and that has led to my sleeping in instead of getting in my awesome morning workouts. Booo. Then afternoon comes and I'm either too busy with work or too lazy to drag my arse over there. Double boooo.

Tonight I have my final session with my trainer, and for the longest time I was thinking how great I had done and how fab she would think I was doing, but now not so much. Sure, my strength training has progressed, but I've stopped doing a couple of the things in my routine (because I HATE them....and I refuse to hate my workout) and my cardio has really suffered from being sick. She's going to wonder what the hell I've been doing for the past 3 months.

At least she is giving me a new routine tonight, so I can switch it up. Maybe that's the key. I need something new to get me back into my groove. Let's hope so!! Pin It

4 comments:

Fatinah said...

good luck finding your groove baby!!

Jen said...

It HAS to be the warm weather! I HATE going to the gym when it is nice out...but at least I am getting outside this year whereas last year I just sat on my bum the whole time!!

You will find it again! I know you will!!

Julie said...

Sometimes it's hard to get back into it after stopping for a bit. Good luck finding your grove!!

tash said...

I'm sure you'll get your grove back!