Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A for effort...

Ya, yesterday went pretty good, but not as perfect as planned. I'm not beating myself up though because it certainly an improvement and a step in the right direction.

It was all pretty much OP until I decided to make protein bars last night. And then had to taste test them....three of them. :) Very good, but too much like a cookie so I don't think I'll be making them too often...especially since they have raisins in them so DBF won't help eat them.

So in the end, I wound up about 10 points over for the day. Meh.

Today will be easier because I have a trainer session tonight at 7:00, so I won't want to eat a bunch of junk when I get home. I'm planning a larger lunch, so I'm not in need of dinner before I go... and I can eat my usual breakfast/lunch items when I get home.

Here's the idea....

- homemade protein bar
- coffee
- OJ
- grapes & cheese string
- tuna noodle casserole, tossed salad with real old white cheddar
- apple & light Laughing Cow
- another protein bar before gym
- 1% cottage cheese mixed with crushed pineapple on Fibre Eggo
- Liberte Muesli yogurt

approx 27 out of 22 + APs Pin It

1 comment:

tash said...

Have fun at your trainer session!