Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Poo-Poo Weather

The weather is still cold, grey, wet and dreary...not exactly warm enough or motivating enough for a morning walk. Booooooooooooo. Ah well, such is life. Hopefully tomorrow.

Our Keg appy dinner was yummy and cheese laden. :) We did share a caesar salad and had Caesars to drink though so at least there was vegetables. LOL. The Blizzards were tasty of course, but I now feel like I probably don't need to eat for three days.

Today's focus is water. I've been slacking big time in that department so it is time to suck it up!

I had coffee and a banana breakfast today. We are taking my Grandpa for lunch at Swiss Chalet, so since that is going to be a way bigger mid-day meal than I am used to, I decided to keep breakfast as small as possible. I will probably opt for salad at Swiss but who knows. Dinner is undecided thus far, but we'll likely keep it simple....maybe even cook at home this time since we actually have time!! What a crazy idea!

Time to get ready, talk to you all later!
Pin It

1 comment:

tash said...

I love the Keg. Their escargot is my fav food ever. Not too healthy but such a delicious treat!