Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

There must be something about the island air, or the break from working out, or maybe just vacation attitude...but my skin is better here, and I looked at my ass in the mirror this morning and was actually happy with what I saw! haha, TMI? I've been waiting for the working out to finally show some results and I was pretty stoked to see it happening. Let's hope I can hold onto that during my 10 day vacation with no gym time and too much cheese. :)

Yesterday's meals were OK. Big bowl of Kashi Crunch w/ vanilla Almond Breeze & fresh strawberries for breaky. Some Very Berry Smoothie for an extra fruit serving. I actually packed some chopped strawberries to snack on while we were shopping...so no evil mall snacks! We opted for a Mexican dinner instead of Thai...and I had these amazing Halibut soft tacos...with the usual homemade frijoles and a bit of rice & corn. Sooo yum! Oh, and some white sangria...that counts as a fruit serving right? :) I did eat a tiny bowl of Swedish berries when we got home, but no damage done.

Today I had the same breakfast and my afternoon snack at the hairdresser will probably be one of the Kashi bars that I have in my suitcase. Tonight Mom and I are going to share appies at the Keg, and probably a Caesar or two. Of course, we will follow that with Blizzards because it's her birthday and that's the tradition! :) I promise to eat salad with lunch tomorrow to make up for it.

The weather today is totally ass, so no walk around the neighborhood...hopefully tomorrow.

Have a great day all! Pin It

5 comments:

Jen said...

aw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIONIC's MOM!!!

Sounds like you are having a FABULOUS time!!!

Enjoy your night tonight!!

Lady J said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes Jen! My Bi0nic daughter has made this one of the best birthdays ever. ;o))

Lady J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alli said...

Sounds like you are having a blast! Girl you enjoy every min of it you totally deserve to!

Carolyn said...

So glad you're having such a great time! Happy Birthday to your Mom and enjoy your Blizzard....Yummmmmmm