Monday, May 26, 2008

Monday Mayhem

Well, maybe not mayhem, but I'll be a busy bee all day!

DBF left for a short 5 day trip to sea this morning, so I was up bright and early to drive him to work. I'm still not feeling 100%, but since I was alreay up and out the door I finally got back to the gym. I didn't run, but I still did my full 25 minutes on the treadmill, plus my strength training and a short bit of cooldown cardio on the cross-trainer. Not my best workout ever, but man was I glad to get back to it....I just looked at my calendar and it has been 18 days since my last trip to the gym. So much for my 15 days in May gym challenge. Boooooo!

I picked up allergy meds on the way home this morning too, because I'm pretty sure part of the reason all of this congestion is hanging around is because of my hayfever. I forget about it every year until I'm sniffling and sneezing all day long...so annoying!

The rest of my day will be spent re-formatting my computer (it's a stat holiday in the US, so a slow work day for us). I've been putting it off for months and it NEEDS to be done. I just backed everything up to my trusty new portable hard drive, so hopefully all goes well. Documents and photos are easy...I'm just hoping that I copied my Outlook backup properly. It would suck if I lost all of my work emails and calendar! Wish me luck.

Like I said, DBF is away, so I'm back to eating up whatever is on hand....thankfully I stocked up on produce and such last week so I'm pretty much good to go. I'll report in later on what today's menu looked like. So far, it's only consisted of a triple grande non-fat caramel latte. :) Pin It

3 comments:

tash said...

Great job on getting to the gym!

ElleBee said...

Nice to get back into an exercise routine after isn't it!

Fatinah said...

mmm, I just finished a grande skinny caramel latte too!!!! funny!