Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mmmmmm....donuts....

The vacation devil-may-care food bug is trying to get in, so I need to focus on stopping him today!! Last night's plan for tea and strawberries was interupted by a tall no-fat latte and a huge-ass Starbucks Apple Fritter (seriously, I hope they don't get those in Halifax because they have them all over the place here and they are freaking GOOD). I followed that up with some late-night Cheetos. Holy old comfortable habits Batman!

Today has started off well with our Kashi Crunch & strawberries for breaky, as well as a small glass of Very Berry Smoothie and some coffee. I got some healthy snacks for the train...some grapes & a couple of teeny little bags of trail mix. I'll be getting some water and probably diet Coke for the ride too. Dinner is completely up in the air, but there will be some wine and fun tonight I'm sure.

No walk today, but tomorrow I'll be on foot for any plans I have in Victoria so that should help. Saturday and Sunday the weather is supposed to get really good, so there are plans for a hike somewhere and also a trip to the Beacon Hill Park Petting Zoo....so more walking there. I'm really starting to miss the gym. My calves hate me!

Computer access will be limited for the next day or two, so don't miss me too much! :) Pin It

3 comments:

ElleBee said...

You're allowed a few treats while on vacation, enjoy :)

JavaChick said...

Weeelll....We have one, soon to be two Starbucks in Saint John now. Can't imagine Halifax wouldn't have Starbucks as well?

Cat said...

Omg.....I have had that apple fritter (since I live in Starbucks land aka: Vancouver) They are SO good, and SO giant. I vowed to never again eat another one, and couldn't bring myself to look up the NI......

Enjoy your vacay!