Thursday, May 01, 2008

Bits n Bites

Yesterday was a success Challenge-wise, but not so much points-wise. After dinner I just couldn't stop stuffing my face. Amazingly it was mostly healthy stuff...just way too much of it. Like, I'm sure I really needed two bowls of cereal at 9pm! WTF? and those Bits n Bites...definitely didn't need those. At least I had some watermelon and grapes too. Weird night.

And I didn't make it to the gym either. I had decided that since I didn't get up early to go, and I didn't want to interupt my work day, that I would try going after dinner. Ya right. Won't make that mistake again!

However, I DID get up when my alarm went off this morning and got myself in there and made up my Wednesday workout. Yaaaaaaaaieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Tonight I'm going for dinner & a movie with a girlfriend, so my menu is a bit weird today....

pre-gym: 1/2 Kashi Bar
post-gym: 1/2 Kashi Bar
- venti SB bold coffee
- Special K Satisfaction w/ skim milk
- watermelon & blackberries
- toasted ww pita, cukes, carrots, hummus, tzatziki
- grapes & light cheddar
- ff yogurt
- shared tapas (& probably wine) at Mezza
- bottled water flavored with Nestea Blueberry Pomegranate stuff for movie

16+dinner/22+5AP

Activity: 30 mins high intensity cardio, 15 mins moderate cardio, strength training (5)

Guidelines: ALL GOOD (just need to make sure to get in at least 1 F&V serving at dinner!)

Water: 3 litres (1 down, 1 today, 1 tonight)
Pin It

1 comment:

Alli said...

Oooo dinner and a movie... love some girl nights. What you going to see?