Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ugh

Ugh is right. What is up with me lately? Last night I was full to the brim with my yummy homemade burger. So much so that I had to really talk myself into finishing my salad. But for some reason, while we were out getting movies I had this incredible craving for DQ. We almost made it past, but at the last minute I told DBF to turn. All my doing!

I really wanted the Tin Roof Brownie Blizzard again...and when the girl said they were out of brownies I really should have said forget it and left...because I didn't really have the craving for anything else. But once you are in DQ, do you leave with nothing? I don't think so! So I ordered my old standby of a Smarties Blizzard...at least I only ordered a small since I wasn't all that excited about it.

But even though it wasn't exciting and I was still full from dinner, I still managed to cram that thing in me. And it was only OK. Sorta boring. I probably would have been happier with the cookies and tea we had planned. I hate that.

Then DBF went to bed early, and I wasn't tired so I stayed up to watch Big Brother and Law & Order SVU. But of course this led to more snacking....a random chocolate bar, a couple of those damn cookies, and SmartPop w/ butter. WTF?

Maybe it's because I know DBF is going away this weekend and I plan to be totally OP while he is gone for the next couple of weeks. My brain always thinks it's easier to stay on plan when he's not around (even though it's rarely his ideas that throw me off the track)...and I think I'm mentally sabotaging myself because I know that as of Saturday I'm on my own. Who knows?

I didn't even walk the poor dog yesterday. So all that extra crap in my system, plus no activity. Booooo for that. Today will be better! Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmm Blizzard. I am so tempted for one! :)

I had a little slip last night too. I went 5 points over Flex with these sugar-free York peppermint patties. I never should've bought those... haha. I felt guilty, but as ChocolateMoose said, "guilt is a wasted emotion."

Alli said...

Hey... dont beat yourself up. Whats done is done just make a point to stay on track the rest of the week. The good news is you arent living in denial about a slip up you are recognizing and moving on with a plan!