Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Today I'm eating...

- SunRype Fruit+Veggies Juice - pineapple banana
- Source Tango yogurt cup - vanilla peach
- coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
- Kashi Crunch w/ vanilla Almond Breeze & chopped strawberries
- leftover "Edge" pizza
- cukes & carrots
- apple w/ light Laughing Cow wedge
- BBQ'd burgers (I love it when I make double of something then freeze it!)
- spinach salad w/ red onions, mushrooms & tomatoes (ff ranch dressing)
- tea & cookies (I bought a bag of SuperStore Decadent Choco Chip...and we won't rest until they are GONE!)

26/22+2AP

Activity: well, I slept right through my gym time this morning...soooooo...definitely the longest walk I can manage with the doggie in the sunshine. (2)

Water: 2 litres Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love your blog. gives me so much info. how many points for that edge pizza? is that the one from pizza hut?