Monday, April 21, 2008

Cake Day

I've designated today as "Cake Day". A couple of reasons for this....

1) Last night I made a French Vanilla cake with Club Soda and it's friggin awesome....2 points for a huge slice. Best "diet" cake I've made yet. Love it and can't keep my hands out of the pan. LOL.

2) I'm up exactly 1 pound at today's weigh-in. Booo. But I knew it was coming because I had a crap week foodwise...and yesterday I didn't drink any water. Cake will make me feel better.

Don't worry, I'm counting it in my plans for the day!

Today I'm eating:

- 3/4 cup Fruit Solutions Juice
- coffee
- cake
- 3/4 cup Kashi Crunch w/ 1/2 cup vanilla Almond Breeze
- strawberries
- spinach salad w/ mushrooms, tomatoes, red onions, light cheddar & light Italian dressing
- 1/2 WW bagel w/ RSF Becel
- cake
- apple
- PC BM chicken strips w/ plum sauce
- 1 serving McCain low fat fries w/ light Miracle Whip
- steamed veggies

- tea
- cake

24/22+6AP (keeping those extra points open for extra CAKE!)

Activity: off to gym shortly... 30 mins high intensity cardio, 15 mins moderate cardio, strength training (5)... walk the doggie (2)

Water: 2 litres (I need to get on it!) Pin It

6 comments:

healthy ashley said...

I think it is too funny that you have cake on your menu three times! I love good "bad" foods! Have fun!

Jen said...

YUM!!!!!!!!! That sounds so friggin good!!! I love the idea of using club soda...I always have it on hand (for italian sodas)...I really need to get on the ball and make some!!!! I have a carrot cake calling my name!!

marie said...

I want cake! I'll trade you lasagna :P

Unknown said...

Oh God, CAKE! Please share! :) lol

Seriously though, how did you make it and what kind of cake mix did you used? I've tried the diet Coke cake before and it turned out like crap.

Jaime said...

I wish I could share. It's toooooo tempting having it sitting here.

Christina said...

mmm cake, you know you have to post that recipe. I want cake too! :(