Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Today I'm eating...

pre-gym: 1/2 banana
- coffee
- Red River Cereal w/ 1/2 tsp brown sugar & 1/4 cup vanilla Almond Breeze
- lunch at
Chicken Burger - probably a cheeseburger or cheesedog (normally I wouldn't have two burgers in one week, but my girlfriend called yesterday and invited me to lunch and since we've been talking about it for ages I couldn't say no!)
- dinner: leftover Mushroomy Pork Chop w/ extra steamed veggies & no potato
- tea
- carrot cupcake

- strawberries if I still need a snack

11 + lunch/22+4AP (this gives me 15 points for lunch so I think I'm all good)

Activity: 15 mins high intensity cardio, 5 mins moderate cardio, full 3 sets strength training (4)

Water: 1 litre (you'd think I'd be able to do better with all the working out, but nooooooo...)
Pin It

No comments: