Saturday, March 15, 2008

Today I'm eating...

I had to edit yesterday's food plan because we had some yummy treats last night, but as I noted I am happy with the way it all played out. I am well within my flex points so I'm still feeling very on plan for the week. I even have enough left for a burger when we go out for dinner tomorrow night. (I've been craving one and we're having a little casual date night tomorrow night.)

Today DBF is working, so I'm on my own:

pre-gym: 1/2 serving Arthur's Very Berry Smoothie, 1/2 cup Kashi Crunch w/ 1/4 cup skim milk
post-gym: Starbucks Triple Grande Vanilla Non-fat Latte
- small portion leftover alfredo pasta from dinner last night
- small apple w/ light Laughing Cow wedges
- 100 cal pack Ritz crisps
- sushi: spicy shrimp and salmon rolls from Sobey's
- fruit salad: green grapes, strawberries, 1/2 banana, few blackberries
- SmartPop

25/22+5AP

Activity: 20 mins high intensity cardio, 15 mins moderate cardio, full 3 sets strength training (5)

Water: 2 litres (ya right, I'm trying I'm trying!)
Pin It

No comments: