Thursday, March 27, 2008

Gym Recap

Yup, even after getting my arse kicked last night, I managed to haul myself in there again this morning! I plan to stick to my offer to drive DBF to work on Mon, Wed & Thurs...so up I got, and off I went.

Thursday would normally be cardio only, but since I only did one full set of strength training with my trainer last night, I figured I might as well get my other two sets in today. Tomorrow is a full rest day anyway, so it won't kill me to do it two days in a row this time.

Treadmill: 5 minute warm-up, 15 minutes of increasing incline intervals (every two minutes I increased the level by 3, until I reached the top), 5 minute cooldown

2 full sets of strength training, including the new reverse lunges and back extensions.

Recumb Bike: 10 minutes @ level 5, random, minimum 85 mph, 3 minute cooldown

Tomorrow is my much needed day off! Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your gym sets are quite serious. I am always impressed by your workouts.

Jen said...

Friggin awesome girl!!! SO impressive!!!!

And yeah, it sounds like you need/deserve that day off tomorrow!