Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Today I'm eating...

- coffee
- Fibre Eggo w/ natural PB, smidge of honey & 1/2 banana
- Chicken Stew (from freezer)
- heated chocolate Almond Breeze
- Compliments chocolate dipped apple/cranberry granola bar
- fresh strawberries w/ 1 oz light cheddar

- chicken breast stuffed w/ ricotta, garlic & spinach (this is an experiment, wish me luck!)
- steamed asparagus
- tea
- 2 slices toasted chocolate chip miche bread w/ RSF Becel
- grapes

23/22

edit: after walking the dog, I felt the need for something warm and comforting....so I removed my original plan of a mock-quesadilla and used the points for the warmed chocolate Almond Breeze (holy decadent Batman!) and a sweet treat to go with it. In order to keep the points in check I also cancelled my yogurt for the day, but the Almond Breeze counts as a dairy serving so no big deal. I added in some zero point fresh strawberries to help round out my produce servings.

Activity: walk the dog, 20 crunches/20 squats/20 pushups

Water: 2 litres

Pin It

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I'm new to your blog but I think I used to read your other blog last year when I was still on mat leave.

Your menu looks yummy! I make a chicken stuffed with feta and spinach which is so good. I'm sure it'll be awesome!