Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Eating out is baaaaad!

ugh. I wasn't going to mention it because I was so proud of my plan to get back on board, but hiding it won't do me any good.

DBF didn't want to go to the hotel restaurant last night. Fair enough, the menu is pretty limited. I suggested Swiss Chalet because I know that safe for me (and I had enough points for a messy chicken sandwich!) but he's had a hankering for a philly cheesesteak for days so I gave in and agreed to Boston Pizza.

Not so bad if I'd just stuck with my chicken salad and asked for no bacon and easy cheese...but I didn't. And I ordered french onion soup to start...which is basically a bowl of broth and cheese.

Boooooooooooooooo!!!!

Then we stopped at the store on the way home and I felt the need to eat a Twix at 10pm. Argh. Pin It

1 comment:

Shrunk said...

It's so hard to stay OP when you eat out at a restaurant isn't it? I always have trouble with that too.