Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Bye-Bye Scale!

I just realized....no more accurate weigh-ins until we move into the new house and they deliver our stuff. Interesting!!!

I can weigh myself at Mom's and I'm sure the hotel gym in Halifax probably has a scale, but they won't be accurate to my own so I don't know if it's even worth it.

Might be fun to just wait until Jan-21st and do it then.... oh, how scary!!!

Can you imagine? Christmas treats and dinners and appies and wine....oh my! Then no weigh-in to show me if I'm doing OK or not.

Odd. I've never been an avid scale watcher, but I like to do the weekly check-in just to make sure I'm not going way overboard. But now that I can't do it, I'm a little freaked.

This could be a good thing. hmmm....or maybe a bad thing. Hopefully it doesn't get ugly.

I guess it might help me to take it easy on the ripple chips n dip this year!! I hope so! Pin It

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

All of that Christmas crap is done well before the 21st. Plenty of time to fix the damage :)