Saturday, June 20, 2009

Booty-licious Everywhere!

After posting a shout out yesterday about Angie and Farm Girl’s contests for Booty Camp Fitness, I too received an email offering me a four week free booty camp trial!

So fun!  Five of us lucky Halifax bloggers are now signed up for the inaugural run of the local booty camp! 

Check out their website to see if there is a location near you!  Keep in mind (teaser!) that I too will have some free sessions to give away in the near future…  :)

 

Why I think Booty Camp Fitness will work for me:

Their 3 Core Values:

  1. Fun. We are always seeking to make the Booty Camp experience more fun via new interesting and exciting exercises, cardio drills, music, motivational incentives, and nutritional ideas.
  2. Friendly. We do our best to create an empowering and supportive environment for women where they can share, grow, and have fun.
  3. Fitness. We’re all about getting our recruits’ fitness results!

Stay tuned for reports about our fabulous new adventures in fitness!

Pin It

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic!

Julie said...

Sounds great!
I think I might like something like that. I don't know if I could keep up but I would like to try.

I am a little depressed Moncton does not have any... boo!

Vanessa (Last Night's Leftovers) said...

Jealous.

Jaime said...

Girls, they've opened a whole slew of franchises across the country, so I'm sure they'll make it to Moncton and Winnipeg soon. Email them and ask...they are crazy friendly and accomodating. :)

Jocelyn said...

lucky!! bootcamp would be awesome!