Saturday, December 29, 2012

Party Garb

I’m so glad I picked out a basic little black dress back a couple of months ago.  I’ve put it to good use during the holidays.

We first saw it appear for my birthday party…

IMG_2599

A few weekends ago we attended both my work Christmas dinner and Michael’s work Christmas dinner.  My same dress appeared at his party…a yummy affair in the recently renovated Crystal Ballroom at The Fairmont Empress.

IMG_2778SSI_Xmas

And then I wore the dress from his last year’s party to my this year’s party…a cool event held at the Royal BC Museum.  Our catered dinner was served up in Old Town among the cobblestones.

IMG_2789Monk_Xmas

This past weekend we hosted a pre-Christmas family party and I found myself fishing around in the back of my closet for a different dress.  This little blue denim number has saved a few ‘I need an outfit’ moments.

IMG_2878

For Christmas Day I guess I never found time to stare at myself in the mirror because I have no photos of myself, but rest assured you aren’t missing out because that same little black dress made another appearance. 

Tis the season of versatility.  I’m appreciating it for sure.

Do you repurpose the same outfit? Or do you find you feel more festive with something new?  Thankfully I don’t require an outfit for New Years Eve!

Pin It

No comments: