Tuesday, April 24, 2012

#EmbraceMonday

Hey everyone!  Sorry for the delay on the Embrace Monday post!  I have to admit that I took it easy yesterday after a busy weekend and ended up tackling my chores today instead.  Tuesday is this week’s Monday!

imageembrace_monday

Thankfully it looks like lots of you found great ways to take on the first day of your week!  Lots of positive vibes going down yesterday!

imageimageimageimageimageimageOh Ali I knew exactly how you felt.  I might have had a wee nap myself!

imageimageimage

Nice work everyone!  Just snipping these Twitter screenshots has made me feel all motivated to keep up with the chores and get a workout in!  Thanks for that!

Today I did cleaned my fridge top to bottom, restocked yummy fresh groceries, cleaned the bathroom, tried to fix my own toilet (wrong piece), vacuumed and mopped floors.  My apartment thanks #EmbraceMonday even if it is Tuesday. :)

IMG_6531Have a great week kids!

Pin It

1 comment:

OldGoogleAccount said...

Spooky. I have been trying to decide which triple D Vancouver joint I am going to hit when I am out there and I am totally doing that trip to Bellingham for the exact same reason..... so stoked!