Monday, April 02, 2012

#EmbraceMonday No. 1

Hey everyone!  The first edition of #EmbraceMonday is here! 

embrace_monday

So glad to see a few of you remembered and joined in today!  In fact, a couple of you even beat me to it (I get a bit of a later start on the computer on Mondays).  Thanks for tweeting along and helping motivate me to dropkick my very ambitious to-do list today. 

to-do_beforeto-do_after

I didn’t get to tidying my patio but everything else is DONE!

As promised, here’s some shout outs! 

image

(I’ll spare you the bazillion tweets I sent in support of my own project!) ha!

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

Looks like I wasn’t the only one with a motivated, productive Monday.  Good work you guys! :)

Sorry I haven’t figured out how to just get the Twitter hashtag feed to post over here (you’d think after five years I’d have better technical blog skillz) so for now there are no links.  If you are smarter than I am, please help a girl out!

Also, even though everyone used the #EmbraceMonday hashtag not everyone showed up in the hashtag feed online.  Bizarro.  If your tweet is missing, go ahead and RT it to me @balanceblog.

IMG_6371

Have a great week, keep up the motivation, and hope to see you and some more folks next Monday.  Good times, good times!  :)

Pin It

No comments: