Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy 2011!

Epic 12 hour party last night. Who needs sleep when you are wearing a party dress?

IMG_4358IMG_4363IMG_4365

Almost all of our party photos were on Tiffaney’s camera which disappeared somewhere after the sun came up this morning.  Here’s hoping it resurfaces somewhere within the massive vacation rental home we partied in.

I spent the majority of the night enjoying a fellow party goer’s fedora. :)

008010016

I needs me one of those!

After watching the sun rise over Finlayson Arm we dragged our tired arses back into the city where I promptly put myself to bed around 11am.

The sun was setting when I decided to get up. Absolutely epic first sunset of 2011.

IMG_4368IMG_4370IMG_4371

Cheers to a fabulous new decade!

Pin It

12 comments:

Alison Fay said...

You look amazing, and it sounds like you had so much fun! Here's to a 2011 that's far better than 2010!!

Lady J said...

You girls both looked stunning for your NYE party... sunset is almost as beautiful!! xox

ElleBee said...

You and Tiffaney both looked great!! I really like the color of her blue dress, it's gorgeous.

You definitely need to get yourself a fedora. :)

Cheers to a wonderful 2011!

Unknown said...

you guys look gorgeous!! Sounds like a pretty epic night!!

H-woman said...

What a beautiful sunset! Happy New Year!

I inherited my grandpa's fedora--they are fabulous hats!

=)

Anonymous said...

Stunning! Hats are fun :P

Katie said...

Happy New Year!! Looks like an amazing party, and you looked gorgeous!

healthyjen said...

You are such a beauty, Jaime! Obviously you surround yourself with equally beautiful people. I really do envy the zest for life you have and the ability to have so much fun! It's a great quality!

Laura said...

you both look excellent

Kristen said...

You both look fabulous!!!

Anonymous said...

Oooh la la! You both look gorgeous! I like the fedora, too. :o)

Wow...going to bed at 11 a.m...I would die (says the little old lady of 32 years of age)!

Anonymous said...

You went to bed at 11am?!!! Wow ... I thought I liked to party haha.

You both look beautiful!