Friday, August 27, 2010

Smoothie & a Winner

Happy Friday everyone!  I don't know about you all but I'm kinda stoked for the weekend.  Feeling like I need a recharge over here!

Yesterday was rushed and a bit random, but it did involve a deeeeelish snackie plate lunch...

IMG_9385 IMG_9380 IMG_9382

And awesome pre-workout smoothie....

IMG_9394

This involved this...

IMG_9393

And a take on this.  Modified to fit what I had on hand. Yes...avocado, banana and coconut do make a delicious protein filled treat.

IMG_9400

Group Training involved some more of Tia's favourite hill torture and as I suspected mucho lunges and squats.  Although I should not complain because all of that tushie training does seem to be helping my piriformis pain!

Dinner was a fly-by affair.  I literally ate leftover chicken salad standing over the sink in the kitchen.  I had long lost friends to visit!

In honour of my HoneyBar giveaway, I had to snack on this yummy Nutty Crunch bar too.  I'm totally in love with the bars full of nuts!!

IMG_9390

Oh, so I suppose you would like to know who the winner of said giveaway might be???  Hmmmmmmm???  :)

Well fine.  Without further ado… the winner is…

image [source]

#15 = Amanda from Get to Goal

She wrote: “I would like to try them all but to name the top ones...Trail Mix, Cranberry Delight, Nutty Apricot...So good sounding!"

Congrats Amanda! Send me your delivery information and I’ll pass it along to the lovely people over at HoneyBar.

 

TGIFriday y'all.  I see a cardio session and a cocktail in my future.  How bout you? Pin It

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks Jaime - I'll send you an email! Woohoo! So excited to try them! I'll let you know what I think after I get them.

Laura said...

Oh oh oh, i missed the comp. oops!

Love you cocktail glass, it's adorable.

Your snack plate looks delicious