Thursday, April 01, 2010

Oh Happy Day

A little happy news about the mortgage debacle!!

Following the voicemail left last night, some fabulous guardian angel (ie: helpful colleague to our not so helpful account rep) at the mortgage company emailed the approval documentation to Arron!  Yay!  So he was able to really get the ball rolling today and we now have an actual closing date!!

April 19th…which is not ideal, but I’ll take it!! 

Whew.  Holy load off my mind people!!!  :)

I celebrated with mucho coffeeeeee…

IMG_3827

This was the last pot of the Daz Bog coffee from Krista.  I’m totally going on the hunt for something similar now…although I suspect a pound of Starbucks will probably make it into the cupboard in the meantime.  :)

Speaking of which…did you see the hilarious April Fool’s campaign from Starbucks?

starbucks_aprilfool_01 starbucks_aprilfool_02

Is it sad that I totally want a bigass ‘Plenta’ cup to use as a planter or fruit bowl or something?

Breakfast was light yet filling.  Liberte Greek yogurt mixed with a healthy dollop of Liberte Lemon…topped with 1/2 banana…

IMG_3828

…granola…

IMG_3831

…and fresh strawberries…

IMG_3833

And I sold my roller blades today! Yes, I’m excited over $25!  That’s $25 towards my one-woman-plus-cat road trip!!!

Now, to see if I can get another ball rolling towards my own mortgage approval… yoikes!  (NOT with FirstLine…I wouldn’t deal with them again if they paid me.)

Pin It

11 comments:

rusty61 said...

Sounds like you're having a great day today! I'm so glad your assertiveness got some action at the bank!

Liane said...

I liked the idea of using the Plenta cup as a lampshade. You could decorate your entire home in Starbucks, not just the kitchen ;)

Unknown said...

I totally fell for that Starbucks thing last night... booo.. :(

Your breakfast looks delishhhhhhhhh...

Glad you got some good news... you'll soon be a lovely island girl again!! :)

Unknown said...

You'll get approved, no problem. I was so scared, but had no issue at all...

Katie and Matt said...

Yeah! I'm so happy for you! I'm glad everything is starting to work out.

I'm sure you'll have no problems getting approved.

JavaChick said...

So glad to hear you got the mortgage problem straightened out. I'm sure that's huge relief!

Ex Yo-Yo Dieter Debbie said...

Yay! Glad to hear Mr. Stoopy is going with you cross-country, too. I was wondering who "owned" him - and what his fate would be!

I forgot to ask, do you want the "new" smaller Collector's version of the Moscow mug, or the one pictured on my blog (the "big-ass" one)? I bought the big-ass one for myself and find it quite pleasant, but it's up to you! Just leave me a comment or e-mail...I'm going back to da mall tomorrow to get them for you and Marie. :)

Andrea said...

Maybe not so much of an April Fools Joke -

Trenta. Bit disturbing.

Christina said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad things with the mortgage are moving along now =)

Christina said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad things with the mortgage are moving along now =)

MirandaJayne said...

OMG seriously your strawberrys look so so fresh! I am crazy jeallous, cuz mine don't look like that. Much like my Kumata tomatoes aren't as red looking as yours are/were. They were still crazy fab though!