Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Gleek

Quick and easy post tonight.  GLEE will be on sooooooon!!  :)  I have also introduced Don to The United States of Tara and it’s been fun re-watching Season One and getting him up to speed. 

Breakfast…simple sourdough toast with PB and Supercrack…

IMG_4573

Coffee and a snack on the road to Peggy’s Cove

IMG_4576

That’s vanilla-fudge flavoured coffee with raw sugar and skim milk…and a deeeelish homemade granola bar from the coffee shop along the way.

IMG_4579

We got home around 3:45 so I opted for a light lunch (or large snack!) to hold me over until dinner.  Leftover potatoes from last night’s dinner, 2 mozza sticks from Sunday, and salad…

IMG_4713IMG_4715

For dinner I whipped up a Chicken and Veggie Stirfry

IMG_4716

On basmati rice with toasted sesame seeds.

IMG_4719

Carrots, broccoli, red onion and yellow peppers.  Nom!

IMG_4721

For dessert we are sipping decaf green tea and munching on some tasty tasty Peak Freans

IMG_4722

…and patiently waiting to Gleek out!!!!

Pin It

3 comments:

sarah said...

I love United States of Tara!! Such an awesome show!

Lex said...

MMMMMMMM That stirfry looks like perfection!! I love stirfrys!

Natalie said...

Glee! I have got my best friend and boyfriend also hooked on Glee! Your stirfry looks amazing, its so colourful, yum yum.