Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Woman’s Fury

Dear FirstLine Mortgage,

You suck.  You are messing with my life and don’t give a damn.  I’m telling everyone not to use your services.  EVER. 

Idiots.

<insert feet stomping and tirading around the room here>

So there you have it, yet another hitch in this thing I call life.  I honestly thought that after yesterday’s news things couldn’t possibly get much worse.  But ya, our rep took the week off and didn’t bother to tell us.  The paperwork we’ve been waiting for is probably sitting in his inbox collecting effing dust while we sit at home wondering what the hell is going on.

I’m furious.

Good thing I ate first…because I seriously can’t even contemplate putting food in my angry tummy right now.

Coffee…

008

Last 1/2 of bagel with natural PB and Supercrack

010

Tasty, tasty, juicy pink grapefruit half…

011

My morning started off so well!

I nearly choked on my lunchtime smoothie while realizing what was going on with the house shiz…

018

In the KA today:  fresh strawberries, ice, 1/2 frozen banana, 1/2 packet Vega Smoothie Infusion, squirt of honey, UVAB

014 016

And I did put together this half sammich for during my afternoon call, but I dunno if I feel like eating it right now.  We shall see.

022

Sourdough, dijon, deli turkey, cucumbers…with a side of pickles.

023

And now I have my weekly conference call for work…maybe that will distract me from wanting to kill someone at FirstLine.  I hope.

At least tonight is yoga night.  ohmmmmmmm.

Pin It

10 comments:

Liane said...

I am so sorry you have to deal with this whole mess!
I hope you are able to eat your sandwich, because it looks mighty tasty!

Julie, The Accidental Fat Chick said...

Geez, how typical of the mortgage people. I hope you let angry woman wrath reign down on the persons voicemail!

Now that I looked at all your yummy food, I need to go find lunch. Hope you can eat that tasty looking sandwich. :)

clairerose77 said...

Bastards!!Delicious sandwich,though:-)cc

Moi said...

If it makes you feel better once it gets going, the approval of a morgage takes like 15 mintues (okay maybe 30). I actaully had my morgage approved out of the back of my brokers SUV after a boot camp workout. Easy peasy. I get the stress though.

I am not having a sourdough sandwhich for supper. Looks super yummy

Salt said...

Ahhh I wish I had yoga night tonight. I need it after the day I'm having!

Is FirstLine Mortgage national? Because if so, I'm avoiding it like the plague!

Anonymous said...

GRRRR. Yup, I'm grrring for you. I cannot believe you're having this much trouble.

Hopefully yoga helps to relieve some of that stress.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that things aren't going well. As hard as it is, don't expand energy at being mad at things you can't change. OR exercise really really hard to blow off some steam!

Unknown said...

Jerks... you should let them know that you have a blog and have/are keeping everyone posted on this issue... maybe it will light a fire under their ass... word of mouth isn't a pretty thing when it's negative...

Just sayin'
Tomorrow will hopefully be a better day!

Jess

Anonymous said...

Can't someone else at the mortgage company get it out of the vacationer's inbox and help you out? Geez!

Lex said...

UGH!! This will all sort out - it HAS TO!

I can't beleive what a run you're having with this. :(