Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hump Day Decisions

Hmmmm…Wednesdays will need to be rethought on the whole noon workout project.  I have these weekly conference calls for work that take place at 2pm and being ready for those, plus including a workout, lunch and shower is just a bit of a time crunch.

I either need to get up an hour early (ya right!) or plan to hit the gym later in the day.

I think I’ll take option number two

Wednesdays will now include an evening workout.  So it is said, so it shall be done.  :)

 

In other unrelated news…I forgot to set the coffee maker last night and then slept right until 9am this morning (damn that Sookie Stackhouse keeping me up late reading!).  So instead of traumatizing myself sitting here waiting for the coffee to brew, I treated myself to Starbucks.  (Yes it was actually faster to get dressed, drive to Starbucks, and drive back than it would have been to actually make coffee.)

001 002

Silver lining on a dreary and kind of cold August day: my first Triple Grande Vanilla Non-Fat Latte in ages.

And it was gooooood.

Pin It

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you watch True Blood? I just started on the books and I hope to watch the show too.

Nicci said...

I'm on my lunch break and was just thinking about going to Starbucks. I haven't had coffee in forever.

Vanessa (Last Night's Leftovers) said...

I hate it when I forget to get coffee ready! What did I do before acquiring a coffee maker with a timer?

...Probably drove to Starbucks. :P

eurydice said...

which book are you on now? i finished 6 (i think ... they are all blending together) and i'm putting off 7 until my #8 arrives. i did order #9 too but pre-ordering was delaying my #8 until next may so i had to cancel that!

Anonymous said...

Mmm sbux!

Good gym plan, figuring out a schedule that you can stick to is half the battle! :)