Thursday, July 09, 2009

Rained Out

When I got up this morning (or more accurately, when the five year old burst into my room this morning...) the sky had opened up for a good old fashioned Prarie rain storm. Holy Hannah. I've seen some torrential rain in Halifax but this was something new. Huge gloppy sheets of rain just absolutely pouring from the sky. I was running around closing windows because after less than half an hour the interior window sills were filling up with rain water. Incredible. We got some good thunder and lightening too. Too bad it was daylight.


I'm telling you all of this because it kept me from doing my DIY Booty Camp. Boooooo. Trust me, I need it. Ice cream and carbs are the only two food groups I've been consuming. The rest of our day was too busy to fit it in (and ironically it was way too hot this afternoon anyway). I'm aiming for tomorrow morning...before we go for a cheesecake lunch. LOL.


** Don't forget to scroll back and check out the guest posts that finally started auto-posting. Lots of hard work went into the posts and I'd hate for any of those awesome recipes to get overlooked! Pin It

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE a good thunder storm!

Sorry you missed your workout, Boot Camp was BRUTAL last night. I almost died. :)

Julie said...

I think huge rain storm is a good enough reason to skip bootcamp.

When are you getting back?? I might go to Halifax next week...

Angela Power said...

Holy Moly that must have been one helluva rain storm!

You'll be home soon enough to fresh veggies and back to your normal routine. Don't worry we'll kick your booty next week!