Saturday, July 11, 2009

Guest Post: Easy Berry Tarts

-Lynn @ LifeHealthFitness

Hey Everyone!

Jaime is off an on awesome vacation with her FH, so here I am doing a guest post! :)

She asked us to submit a calorie-friendly baked good recipe, so I thought I'd share my quick, tasty & low calorie tarts.  I made these a few years ago when I first started Weight Watchers and wanted a yummy treat.  They are simple to make and the filling can be changed up to whatever you desire.

tarts_lynn

Berry Tarts

Ingredients:

12 Wonton Wrappers (Found in the packaged salad section of most grocery stores)
6 Tbsp Twice The Fruit Type Jam (Any flavour)
Cooking Spray

Directions:

1. Pre-heat oven at 350 degrees.
2. Coat muffin tray w/ cooking spray.
3. Gently press one wonton wrapper into each muffin holder.
4. Bake wontons for 8-10 mins - until crisped. Let cool.
5. Measure out jam in small dish.
6. Pour 1/2 tbsp jam into each "tart"
7. Bake for another 7-8 mins.
8. Remove from oven and cool on rack.
9. Keep refrigerated.

FYI:  These are great topped with a dollop of cool whip.

Hope you enjoy these guilt free bites. Don't forget to stop by my blog to let me know what you think.

Lynn

Pin It

No comments: