Monday, June 15, 2009

Today

Sorry to interrupt the fun recaps, but in order to return to my real life I must post about today.  :) 

Gym this morning:  eased into it with a 25 minute incline walk on the treadmill, and a 20 minute elliptical session...followed by core work:  30 each of regular crunches, reverse crunches, and bicycle crunches.

Stopped at the grocery store on the way home to stock up on fresh produce.  It’s finally cherry season!

Toronto GTG (June 11-14, 2009) 378

Breakfast: the last Nature’s Path waffle smeared with crunchy organic PB and a dish of Liberte Svelt vanilla yogurt with fresh blackberries & raspberries.

010013

Lunch:  whole wheat pita spread with lemon dill hummus and topped with chopped tomatoes, served with a side of cucumbers

015014

Dinner:  leftover pizza (FH can cook!) with big spinach salad. 

018

In the salad bowl: baby spinach, tomatoes, carrots, cukes, and Renee’s Spring Herb Italian dressing.

016

and I might be snacking on a few handfuls of Mike n Ikes that I didn’t photograph…so shoot me!  :)

Pin It

5 comments:

Vanessa (Last Night's Leftovers) said...

I can't wait to get my hands on some cherries!

*Insert dirty joke here*

Jen said...

I am SOOOOOO excited to have cherries!!! I picked some up today!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mmm I got a big bag of cherries on the weekend and they are ALL gone... and J doesn't eat cherries :)

Your food looked so healthy & delicious.

Angela Power said...

Un huh, I got a bag of cherries last night too (and pretty much everything you have there in your grocery loot pic! lol) That's hilarious and not surprising to me at all anymore!

Trainer Shauna said...

Hey what a great lunch! I'm going to try that today, looks delicious!

I totally sympathize with Mike and Ike thing! ;)