Thursday, June 25, 2009

Haliblogger Booty Call

errrr…I mean Booty Camp!

Yes, that’s right…round two!  Tonight the scratchy, dirty volleyball courts were actually occupied by their official sports teams so Heather relocated us to a slightly nicer grassy patch.  Still bumpy, hard and slightly slippery but much easier for the ground portions of our camp.  It was nice to have a more solid surface to ensure proper posture too.

Let me just say “so glad I did yoga last night”…my quads and back were thanking me big time.  I was still stiff when I got to class, but not as bad as it could have been.  Who knew 3 whole minutes of squats, followed by 3 whole minutes of lunges could hurt?  haha.

I now hate that Ciara/Justin Timberlake song “love sex magic” because it was tonight’s squat song.  Thanks a lot JT!

It’s a lot of fun though and tonight’s workout was much better and I felt like I really pushed myself (longer runs/cardio plus a lot more upper body work which I really want!).  I was a total sweaty mess at the end.

So what does one do when they are a sweaty mess?  Head to Starbucks with your equally sweaty girlfriends of course!  We all had some spare time tonight, so we decided lattes were in order.

(We did get some group shots but I’ll have to steal them from Lynn and Lex cuz I didn’t get any on my camera….)

I did however take a photo of my “dinner”:  decaf tall non fat vanilla latte and cranberry oat bar.

020

Backtracking…a Kashi bar on the way to class:

016

And me goofing around with the camera in my driveway…cute, right?  lol.

014

Good thing I had that Green Monster this morning because the rest of my day wound up pretty carbalicious and filled with bars!

I wonder what muscles will ache tomorrow morning?

Pin It

4 comments:

Becki said...

ugh!
so jealous of your cranberry oat bars!! we dont have them at my starbucks!

ElleBee said...

That car pic is totally cool :)

Vanessa (Last Night's Leftovers) said...

Love the car pic!

Lady J said...

Where did your pretty new signature go??