Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Yesterday

(I know that title sounds boring, but it sounds like a Beatles song in my head...haha)

Before heading off to warm yoga I decided I better have a little snack to tide me over to my late dinner...so I put together a 1/2 banana with almond butter smooshed into it...and a handful of raisins.

When I got home I quickly baked up some brussel sprouts (tossed with just olive oil and s&p) alongside another piece of maple BBQ salmon.

Served with steamed green beans and a small Yukon Gold potato that I "baked" in the microwave and topped with light sour cream.

This was a huge meal, but I ate it all!

While I was cooking, the rest of the bag of chocolate coated rice cakes didn't stand a chance. :)

Later in the evening, while simutaneously watching the Canucks game and The Biggest Loser and trying to set up my laptop (which seems to have decided not to recognize it's stupid wireless card!), I finished up the last bit of Liberte blackberry yogurt...straight from the container. :)
Pin It

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow...that is some healthy eating girl! Love it!

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

I will have to get me some brussel sprouts! Been seeing them everywhere - I'm thinking it's a sign ;D