Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sad Saturday

Booooooooooooooooooooooo! Right now we are probably at the Punta Cana airport crying our eyes out while we wait to board our plane home. Waaaaaaaaaaa! Don't make me go....Don't make me go!

All good things must come to an end.

The bright side is that you get a real, live me back to post tomorrow. Aren't you excited?!

If you are excited, join my challenge and follow me! Well, even if you aren't excited if you are still reading then you should follow me too! ---->

Stay tuned for vacation recap...the highs and lows of drinks, eats, and sand in my shoes.
Pin It

2 comments:

Jen said...

you are adorable!!! I haven't read these all week because I have been a whiney baby and hunkered down at home with a cold...wah...I am sure you will miss the sun, but Canada has missed you!!!!

Angela Power said...

It was great having you "around" whil you were gone ;-) Hope you had a great trip!!!