Friday, June 13, 2008

Let's make Friday 13th lucky for us!

Day two with no candy...done! Stuck to the plan for the most part yesterday....had a little extra cereal and a 3 point Luna bar, but I didn't eat my hummus and my salmon filet was smaller than planned so I think it was still all OP for me. Didn't go to the gym, got into the mood to work up a sweat pulling dandylions from our sad little corner garden patch then did a major cleaning of my kitchen and two bathrooms. Overall, good day!

TGIF!! Gonna try to get through work reasonably early today so I can get lots of errands done and hopefully a walk or a trip to the gym. I want to finish housecleaning too so I don't have to worry about it for the rest of the weekend. I plan to be outside as much as possible and don't want the vacuuming looming over my head. :)

Edit: I rock! :) I got a couple hours of work done this morning, then realized that I have a relatively slow day...so before I could change my mind, I put on my gym clothes, filled my water bottle and took myself over to the gym and got a full workout in. Yaaieeee! Now I don't have to worry about getting my strength training in tomorrow as I normally would...I can focus on playing outside and getting some shopping done. Woooooo!

Today I plan to eat up stuff in my fridge...

- coffeeeeeee
- All Bran bar

- Fibre Eggo topped with Svelte vanilla yogurt & fruit salad

- spinach tossed with marinated tomatoes, cukes & light feta
- topped with crumbled leftover salmon
- 1/2 pita, baby carrots, celery sticks with hummus

- Starbucks grande Double Shot on Ice while shopping
- bag of grapes in my purse just in case :)

- tuna noodle casserole
- leftover steamed brocolli

- creamsicle
- maybe peppermint tea

HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH EVERYONE!! Pin It

4 comments:

Jen said...

WEIRD! I completely forgot it was Friday the 13th until you said that!!! CRAZY!

Awesome job yesterday girl!!!! It sounds like it couldn't have gone much better!!!!

Oddly, I thought I would hate gardening but I am learning to love it!!!

Julie said...

You are really showing the candy whose boss!! LOL

You are doing so good!

Alli said...

You are so lucky to have an early day !!! Way to go on getting over to the gym AND being so excited about it. I lvoe it when that happens!
Hope you have a AWESOME weekend in the sun

eurydice said...

Yay! Happy Friday the 13th!