Thursday, June 26, 2008

Good Morning!

After last night's late and intense workout, I wasn't about to hit the gym first thing this morning but I still got up early and drove DBF to work. It's sooo nice outside that I just couldn't see staying in bed and wasting the time. So after I dropped him off I came home and made a pot of coffee (did you know that our Starbucks isn't open at 7:15?!) and then grabbed the dog and went for a walk around the neighborhood. Such a nice morning! After he finished pulling my arm off, I actually came back and dropped him off and walked another 5 minutes up to our mailbox and back. Which was great, because my new Self magazine was in there so I had something fun to read while I enjoyed my second cup of coffee out on the deck. Now I am ready to start my day...15 minutes early and totally awake and refreshed. :)

Once I get some work done I'm going to take some time to go back through my blogs for March and look at my menus and routines. I had over 20 OP days in March (& lost 4 lbs in two weeks), so I was definitely doing something right and I need to go back and see what it was. Time to get serious. I'm curious to see what it was, if anything, that kept me on track so diligently.

Until then, today's plan is...

- coffeeeeeeeeeeeeee
- homemade protein bar
- Liberte Muesli yogurt cup mixed with crushed pineapple
- PC BM bagel with light Laughing Cow & sliced tomato, served with cucumber salad
- grapes
- Coke Zero with fresh lemon wedges (I had forgotten how much I love this!)
- my famous turkey burgers (OK fine, they are Rachel Ray's burgers, but I've adopted them!) served with tossed salad
- homemade protein bar
- peppermint tea

approx 24 points out of 22 + 2APs
Pin It

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Great idea to look back and see what worked for you in the past. Sometimes the transition is so gradual that we don't even see a difference in our meal plans.

Kudos to you too for taking the dog out for a walk!!

Aimee said...

Good job getting back on track!
Have you tried the kickstart plan? I had a leader suggest that to me at my meeting tuesday evening, since I've stalled out.

eurydice said...

that coke zero with the lemon wedges would really hit the spot.