Saturday, June 14, 2008

Busy Saturday

I got up when the alarm went off, immediately went down and put the final load of laundry in and brought the vacuum cleaner upstairs. Actually washed my face and got dressed right away so I wouldn't fall into lazy "i'm still in my pj's" mode. My plan had been to get the vacuuming finished, then I could go to Starbucks....but instead I decided to just put on a pot of coffee and I'll treat myself to something else later in the day. Got the vacuuming done (was supposed to be done last night so I was determined to get it done right away), then had a bowl of Kashi Crunch, then got the kitchen floor mopped. By then the coffee was ready, so I grabbed a cup and headed upstairs to start on the disaster zone that is our spare room.....between this and the basement, I'll be lucky if I come up for air let alone food today. haha.

Menu plan such as it is:

- Kashi Almond & Flax Crunch w/ vanilla Almond Breeze
- coffeeeeeeeeeeeee
- fruit salad w/ vanilla Liberte Svelt yogurt
- pita pitza: ww pita toasted, smoothered with hummus and topped with spinach, tomatoes & light feta
- baby carrots, celery sticks, baked Ritz crackers w/ homemade low-fat onion dip
- homemade iced coffee (with coffee ice cubes so it doesn't get watered down!)
- dinner and night-time treats to be determined..... maybe fast food for dinner (if so, then only fruit for evening snack)....or maybe sushi from the grocery store (in which case, I can have a decadent treat later)

No gym planned for today, but we'll see how I'm feeling later on..... Pin It

1 comment:

WWSuzi said...

Who needs a gym! By the time your finished that your workout will be complete :)