Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Plans for today...

Well, I slept in, so I'm busting my butt to make sure I'm caught up for work. So far I'm drinking coffee and water and waiting for my allergy pill to kick in. Stupid watery eyes and flemmy throat. Next up, is brunch (too late for breaky at this point)....

- coffeeeeeeee
- apple juice
- pumpkin and vanilla yogurt concoction
- PC BM bagel with natural pb
- fruit salad (grapes, strawberries, apple, banana)
- iced coffee
- granola bar
- fish & fiddleheads that I was supposed to have last night
- snackies after dinner...creamsicle? cupcake?

Plus I have to fit the gym in there somewhere....probably before dinner if things work out better than yesterday. Pin It

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hey! I just wanted to respond to your comment about the AE dresses...most of them hit me JUST above the knee (like LITERALLY right above it)...keep in mind I am 5'5" though and I am pretty even (my torso isn't long and my legs aren't long)...so I know you are tall, and you look pretty leggy, they might hit you a few inches above the knee???

Jen said...

oh and by the way, the leggy thing was a compliment/envy!!!

Jaime said...

My legs aren't abnormally long...but are definitely longish! haha. And I think all of the extra length is above my knee...so sometimes dresses are way too short.