Thursday, May 29, 2008

Gym Recap

OK, I'm a bad doggie Mommy...I didn't walk him. I started to get ready and somehow I ended up with my gym pants on, and that led to filling my water bottle and the next thing I knew I had my trusty new Lulu bag on my shoulder and getting into my car to head for the gym. Poor puppy. Good for Mommy, not so much for doggie.

But I had a GRRRREAT workout!

I decided to start out on the Eliptical and man did that make a difference. I went a full mile further than I did on Tuesday, doing basically the same thing...but for 5 minutes longer.

Eliptical:
- 5 min warm up, ramp at level 10
- 15 mins incline intervals - 2 mins at each level 10 & level 15, back and forth
- 5 min fast paced cool down, level 7

Treadmill:
- 5 min fast paced walk, incline of 5
- 15 mins incline intervals - 2 mins at each level 5 & level 10, back and forth @ 3.5mph
- 5 min cooldown walk

Erg:
- 10 minutes rowing (went 200m further than Tuesday)

Total travelled: 7.8km (that's a crazy 3.8km more than Tuesday for almost the same workout...I'm pretty sure I must have buggered up my counting then because today I know I'm accurate.)


As a side note: I was doing calf raises, standing on the big stretching apparatus...and some chick decided that she wanted to stretch her back using the same bar I was holding onto. She didn't say excuse me or anything, just looked at me like I was in her way. Holy freaking rude Batman. I didn't say anything, just kept doing my thing, but then she actually almost hit me in the face with the bar, so I lightly put my hand on it so she would realize that she's an idiot. She scowled at me and walked away. Um, hello...first come, first served. Duh. Pin It

1 comment:

tash said...

She was probably just jealous of your new Lulu bag!