Thursday, May 29, 2008

Big Day in Cardio-land!

The sun is finally shining like crazy today, so I will definitely be getting out for a walk with the doggie today. Poor guy has been so freaking bored because I've either been sick or crazy busy since I got back from vacation. He's a happy house dog, but loves to get out and stretch his legs once in a while. I'm figuring somewhere around 2km on the BLT Trail this afternoon.

I will still go to the gym this evening though. I want my sticker! Got to get the workouts in when I can, in order to make my 20 days! It's cardio day again today though, so I will likely repeat Tuesday's workout....60 minutes broken up between treadmill, elliptical, and erg.

Today's menu plan:

- apple juice
- coffee
- PC BM bagel w/ light Laughing Cow wedge & sliced tomatoes
- fruit salad w/ dollop of yummy Liberte Svelte vanilla yogurt
- salad with lots of chopped veggies, chickpeas, avacado, & light cheddar
- 1/2 lemon Luna Bar
- leftover Buttery Haddock, smashed taters & steamed fiddleheads
- evening snackie: creamsicle? Pin It

No comments: