Friday, April 11, 2008

Today I'm eating...

Ugh, I don't know what was up yesterday, but the snacking was terrible. I even ended the night with a bowl of ice cream topped with a smashed up Skor bar. So good but soooo bad! I am hoping whatever is was that caused it has passed and today will be a better day....

Since today is a day off from the gym (my legs thank me!) I decided to go back to starting my morning with fruit before having my coffee. This way I can make my coffee stretch out through the morning and hopefully won't feel the need to eat something extra right away. I'm also adding my water intake into my schedule since that seemed to work so well last week.

- fruit salad (1/4 cup chopped orange, 1/4 cup blackberries, 1/2 cup strawberries) topped with 1/4 cup ff Lemon Parfait yogurt and 1/4 cup Kashi Crunch
- 500 ml water

- coffee x 2
- 500 ml water (simultaneously)

- Knorr Rustic Veg soup
- 1/2 toasted tomato & cheese sammich (w/ ff cheese slice on multigrain+ bread)
- 500 ml water

- carrots & cucumber sticks
- 100 cal pack Ritz Crisps
- 4 tbsp lemon & dill hummus
- 500 ml water

Dinner TBD - DBF is really sick, so we'll see how he's feeling

13+dinner/22+2AP

Activity: walk the doggie (2)

Water: 2 litres + whatever I drink with dinner and in the evening Pin It

3 comments:

Christina said...

don't sweat the ice cream, you have been killing your workouts so your body said gimeme sugar :) it sounded really yummy

Meredith said...

Hi Bi0nicW0man! Thanks for your comment! And for leading me to your blog--which I can now add to my daily reading, too! :)

Unknown said...

That ice cream sounds soooo yummy. And baaad. :P

Those Ritz 100 cal packs are AWESOME! I just tried one yesterday. Sooo good!