Friday, April 25, 2008

Funky Friday

Ugh. I had THE WORST sleep last night. I even went to bed about 1/2 hour earlier than usual...and what did I get for that? Two hours of laying there staring at the clock...then dozing in and out for a few hours...only to sleep right through the alarm because I was so exhausted. Boooooo. Maybe I shouldn't eat fruit and Kashi so close to bedtime? Weird. Then I woke up with a crick in my neck...probably from not really relaxing all night long. Double boooooo.

Friday is my official day off from the gym, but we'll see how the day goes. If my neck is still all tight and sore, I might go in just for a good stretch and maybe a walk. The weather is ASS today so no walking outside again. Poor doggie!

Today's eats:

- juice
- coffee, coffee, coffee
- Honey Nut Cheerios w/ skim milk
- blackberries & yogurt
- WW bagel sammich w/ egg salad & spinach (1 boiled egg mashed with 1 tbsp light mayo, green onion, s&p)
- cucumbers & baby tomatoes w/ tzatziki
- cookies with extra coffee
- Attempt #2 for the Spring Veggie Soup w/ toasted bun
- some sort of snack or drink or treat because it's Friday!

22+snack/22+FP Pin It

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Ugh, hope your day gets better! It's Friday, after all.

I've been loving your menu lately and tried the Kashi Crunch cereal this morning. YUM! I mixed it with All Bran and loved it. Thanks for the idea! I needed to mix up my breakfasts!

Jaime said...

Kashi Crunch is my favorite now!! If you ever get around to it, try it with Vanilla Almond Breeze...it's like ice cream I swear.