Saturday, March 01, 2008

Me and Myself went on a date

So, last night sucked up any flex points I had left for the week. I enjoyed myself though, so tooooo bad! At first I was slightly annoyed at myself for my choice to use them up because I am supposed to go out for brunch tomorrow...but now that the weather has gone to ass and we are supposed to get a dump of snow I don't feel so bad. I won't be doing brunch over in Dartmouth if the roads are crappy, so I won't need the points. (Of course, if the roads are clear I will be going, so I'll just have to hope there are some decent food choices and plan a hearty salad for supper.)

I took myself out on a date last night. It was very cute! :) I took myself to Linens n Things to shop for new bedding. I followed that with a quick trip to the grocery store, where I bought myself some pretty pink tulips. I then took myself to McD's for a yummy McChicken meal (w/ diet Coke that I didn't even drink). At home, I completed my little date with some Eggies and some Grey's Anatomy.

haha! Pin It

3 comments:

Jen said...

Aw, I love "date nights" like those!!!

I used to hate spending an evening by myself, now I usually enjoy it!!! (every once in a while...I don't want Danny to feel like he isn't wanted!)

meredi said...

Aww, so cute! It's so important to have those sort of pamper-myself nights. Glad you had such a great time :)

Jaime said...

haha, Jen, unfortunately I have those kinds of nights far too often, considering the amount of time DBF and I have spent apart this last year. It's fun once in a while, but it can lose it's charm pretty quick.