Friday, February 22, 2008

OP NSV!

Yaaaieee...another day totally on-plan!

I had to alter my menu a teeny bit because when I was heading out for the hairdresser I was starving and knew I wouldn't make it until dinner time...so I grabbed a Kashi bar and my grapes to snack on in the car. To make up the points, I eliminated the olive oil dressing from my dinner salad and just had raw veggie sticks instead.

Later in the evening, when I could feel the snackies coming on, I went and made a cup of tea and tidied my kitchen. Snack crisis averted! Pin It

4 comments:

Jen said...

HOLY GIRL!!!! THAT IS AMAZING!!!

Carolyn said...

Sweet! NSVs all over the place! The worst ting is being away from planned meals when you are out running around and starving but you did so great!

I haven't tried the Kashi bars yet...what did you think? Which kind did you get?

Jaime said...

Carolyn: The choc/cherry Kashi bars are quite good...nice & chewy with good flavour. The peanut ones suck ass. Dry and tasteless. :) I did a review somewhere back on my blog a couple of weeks ago.

meredi said...

Wow, way to go girl! Tres impressive. I need to get better at finding distractions like the kitchen tidying!