Monday, January 07, 2008

Almost there!

Finally, some sort of routine! This is not the final stop on our journey, but for the next 10ish days I'll be living in this hotel and can hopefully stick to a routine for the first time in a while.

I've stocked up on yogurt, fruit and granola bars for breaky...and got some light cheese, ff turkey, baby carrots and crackers to tide me over through lunches. Dinners will be a little tougher with no heating device in the room...but there is a restaurant in the hotel and a Subway next door. I will likely venture out in the evenings for dinners too if the weather doesn't get too bad.

Our hotel is right beside a snow-covered lake with lots of side roads, etc so I can walk the dog. The weather has been mild so far, so as long as it stays that way I shouldn't have any problems with activity. I will also check out the gym and pool (it's saltwater!) here in the hotel...but it's tough to leave the dog unattended in the room to do those things because he is a barker...we will see how it goes. Once DBF leaves for sea tomorrow I will move all of our luggage around and make room to do my yoga a few days a week too.

Man, have I been looking forward to this! Pin It

No comments: