Thursday, December 27, 2007

Not as bad as it could have been!

As I had thought, I ate way too much over the last few days. It's the only time of year where I truly throw food-caution to the wind, so it doesn't bother me in the least. I actually didn't go as nuts as I thought, but there was definitely an overabundance of mindless nibbling and late-night chips & dip.

Mom's scale told me I'm up two pounds yesterday....but... A) who knows if her scale reads me the same way mine does, and B) I've eaten a bunch of salt that I normally wouldn't and had next to no water.


Starting today I'm aiming for back on track. I am not going to count points just yet, but now that I have gotten past the chips and dips, chocolates, and full fat egg nog I am actually looking forward to normal eating once again.

Today:

B = coffee w/ light egg nog, Fibre Source bar, ff vanilla yogurt, 1/2 banana
L = veggies & 2 tbsp dip, 1 oz cheddar cheese, 1 oz salami, handful of Multigrain Wheat Thins, pickles
S = mandarin orange
S = Gala apple
D = open faced turkey sammich with all the fixings (including brussel sprouts!) :)

WATER! Pin It

No comments: