Monday, November 12, 2007

There comes a time...

...when a girl just has to admit she needs help. You all knew it was coming. I even mentioned it the other day. So it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I didn't struggle for even a second. I don't feel bad or guilty or upset with myself. I don't feel like a failure. I just opened up that new Internet Explorer window, clicked on over to WeightWatchers.ca, and REJOINED.

Yup, for the next month I am accepting that I need help. Stress is not my friend and the online journal is good support for this girl.

Eight pounds over goal is not where I like to live. I say that two pounds a week is doable and I plan to do it! (I am, however, aware that my birthday and a bunch of weird Military moving stuff is going to get in my way....so as long as there is still a loss each week I won't beat myself up if it's not two pounds.)

My Christmas present to myself will be MAINTENANCE. Pin It

2 comments:

Jen said...

I completely agree with what you did!!! Asking for help isn't always easy but you took the high road and did what was important for you!!!

I think maintenance will be a fantastic Christmas present...and you will get to enjoy it more with your honey there with you!

Although I have to say...you need to stop all this talk off egg nog lattes or I might just have to cave...do you get yours with half milk??? otherwise they seem a terror!!!

Jaime said...

Thanks Jen!!

Yup, reduced-fat are half egg-nog/half skim milk. I like them better that way anyway. Not so sweet and thick!