Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tagged!!

Wooohooo!!! I love it when I get tagged in these things....let's me know that one of you lovely readers is thinking of me! Weeeeeeeeeeee!!!

In this particular case, I was tagged on each of my blogs, so I am posting the same thing on each of them. So both girls get a couple of link tags...hehehe.... Thanks to Wheebles and Bri @ Skinnify!

Here are the rules (according to Bri there's only 5 things!):
Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog (some random, some weird). Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs and then let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Things you might not know about me:

1) As I've gotten older I've developed a strange attraction to the color pink. Not pale, ballerina pink. But more like a fuschia sex-kitten pink. When I'm trying to decide colors, if that's an option it's a no brainer. I even see it in my mind's eye when I fantasize about my future wedding. I think it has a lot to do with too many episodes of Sex in the City.

2) I grew up an only child with a single parent. This makes me strangely independant, bossy, and anal about having things MY WAY. It makes for interesting living arrangements with other people. haha. But I wouldn't have it any other way because it also makes me best friends with my Mom.

3) I make bad jokes when I'm nervous or uncomfortable. Unfortunately I'm nowhere near as witty as Chandler Bing, otherwise that might be a cool thing.

4) I joined Weight Watchers because I was bored. I had recently started dating DBF and he had to go away for work for 2 months, so I decided to try "dieting" as something to do. Glad I learned that it's not just a hobby!! But at least my "hobby" has turned into a healthier lifestyle.

5) I like to work out to Bon Jovi and Guns n Roses. There's one CD at my kickboxing gym that I just love and it has Welcome to the Jungle on it. However, I would probably cringe if I had to listen to it under any other circumstance!

OK, there you have it. Now I am tagging Julie, Jen, Mouse, Mrs. Furious, and of course... The Duv. (YaYa, I know most of you have already done it, but you are the ones that I love...so that's just the way it is!) Pin It

1 comment:

Jen said...

*laughs* I think I did this one not too long ago!!! Thanks for the love tag!!!

I love learning random things about people!!! I think it's because I am completely random...