Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday Menu

Starting to feel back to normal today, but have decided that Tuesday morning will be the re-start of my health journey. Might as well enjoy a few more days of off-the-wagon...and since it's a long weekend I get an extra day!!

Today I made pancakes for breaky...with an over-easy egg. Not too bad except I used butter on mine. I made a batch of diet pop cupcakes as treats too....so those will help out over the next few days.

For dinner tonight I'm planning some chicken breasts baked with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic and herbs. With this I'll serve boiled Yukon Gold potatoes and steamed cauliflower I got from the farmer's market. I might even put together a cheese sauce with light cheddar.

There's a bag of chocolate chip cookies sitting in the cupboard calling to us too....so maybe those will make an appearance with some tea this evening.

All in all, not totally OP but not totally terrible either! Pin It

No comments: