Thursday, November 15, 2007

Birthday Menu

I DON'T KNOW!! Haha, that's right, cuz we're gonna be out all day and I haven't a clue where or what we will be eating. Although, apparently I'm getting a birthday celebration with dinner and such on Saturday so I will still TRY to be a good girl today.

I think I'll have a bowl of Corn Bran Squares w/ skim milk before we leave the house and maybe shove an apple in my purse. After our first meeting there will be time to kill so I think a coffee will be in order. Besides, I still have to get some work done and the best place for that is Serious Coffee with their free wireless access. I'll keep it to a regular coffee though because we are meeting a girlfriend later and I'm already anticipating an EggNog latte as my birthday treat!

Lunch could be anywhere. I'd try for sushi, but DBF don't do raw fish. Maybe a wrap from Delicado's...which isn't totally points friendly but I can make it work. Or maybe I can convince him to go for WonTon soup in Chinatown or something.

Dinner is what scares me. I won't be cooking as it's MY birthday....so I'll bet you a jillion billion million dollars that DBF orders us pizza. We only have one restaurant near our place, and they make the best pizza I've ever had....and DBF has been craving it since the minute he got off the plane from Halifax. They do have a veggie one I've been meaning to try so maybe now's my chance.

Anywho....you all have a great day and I'll catch up with all of your blogs and comments tomorrow! Pin It

3 comments:

ElleBee said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy the yummy treats :)

Vanessa said...

Happy Birthday! Tell him to order a salad with that pizza so you don't overdo it. Otherwise, enjoy!

Jaime said...

haha, Wheebs...you are soooo funny. Salad. That's a dirty word to him. haha!