Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Good and Bad

My exercise for yesterday didn't quite pan out as planned (no kickboxing = bad), but Mojo and I had a nice, crisp (but cold!) walk finally (good)...so he was a happy puppy. I really wanted to take him for a good long walk around the lake, but I worked late and it's getting dark earlier now. It was still somewhat light out, but not enough for me to be comfortable walking the trails around the lake by myself. I guess the lake walks will only be on weekends now, unless I get out of work really early.

I got some interesting news yesterday and spent a ton of time on the phone, so my morning and afternoons eating was a little out of sorts. In the evening I couldn't resist the Halloween chocolate (those tasty little Oh Henrys called to me = bad), but points wise it was fine because I'd missed out on several items earlier in the day. Not totally healthy, but I'd had a fair amount of fruit and veggies (fresh pineapple, yum = good) so I don't feel too terribly bad about it.

Didn't manage to get the water done though (bad). I don't know how I'm gonna do this now that the weather has turned cold. I've been trying to come up with bright ideas for a year and a half now, and nothing seems to work. I either drink the water or I don't. Meh. Pin It

No comments: