Saturday, October 20, 2007

Goals Schmoals

I have removed the October goals from the page, because let's face it...I'm not even f'ing close. I already decided on no LuluLemon hoodie for me...and I don't NEED the boots, so I'll probably talk myself out of those too. I have to save my monies for the move and the REAL Winter clothes I'm gonna need in Halifax anyway.

Instead, I'm just gonna try a few changes. I'm hiding the Halloween candy so that it will be here for when the kiddies come on the actual day. I have planned a new muffin recipe, some diet pop cupcakes and two different comfort-food meals to get me through the week. I am going to get back to my habit of tea and a treat for my evening snack and try to go to bed earlier (I've been staying up way, way, way too late) to try to curb the night time binging.

I think this will work. No prize at the end so I don't feel guilty if I don't get it. The exercise will come with the energy I'll hopefully get back by eating more evenly and getting more sleep.

Hello wagon! I'm baaaack!!! ;) Pin It

No comments: